Sunday, August 28, 2011

Star Telegram Bridal Show

Bridal shows are quite the interesting event for vendors and attendees alike.  Thankfully, this show (for us) had a number of great things going for it.
1. It was at my favorite place: The Gaylord Texan!
2. I had beautiful furniture provided by: Celebration Event Rentals.  I had numerous comments on the look of the booth, and it is due in large part to them.  Thank you, oh so very much!!!


3. I had beautiful and interesting floral arrangements created by: Lucy Walling of A Rose in Bloom.  Thank you Lucy!!!
4. We had a fabulous flat screen provided by Randy Ro Entertainment for our slide show. It looked perfect!
5. We had a great turn out.  A steady stream that continued throughout most of the day.
6. I had awesome assistants.  Thank you to Tara and Addi for hanging out with me, and greeting the brides so graciously.
7. I had a really great DOORPRIZE.  We gave away an ELEGANCE Package to one very special bride: Brittany McDowell!  I cannot wait to get working on your wedding, Brittany!!!

No comments: