Saturday, July 23, 2011

Foodie Friday - Not Your Grandmother's Lemonade

Upon arriving at Tastefully Yours on any given day, my pulse quickens and my mouth starts salivating like a Pavlovian pup. I quickly remember all the scrumptious morsels I have had the opportunity to taste and ready myself to leave my calorie counting at the door.

Andrew and Lisa Huszar create a little bit of heaven in their diverse menus every day. Whatever the occasion, Andrew can create a menu that not only perfectly fits the theme, but offers clean and refined tastes as well. Their food is beautiful and simply tastes incredible.

My husband considers me a picky eater, but I tell him he is wrong. I just like my food to be of great quality (no spam-sandwiches for me, thank you!). Throughout all the tastings and events I have either attended and/or worked alongside Tastefully Yours, I have not ever had anything that was any less than exceptional.

Beyond the taste (which to me is of utmost importance) is the service. I have witnessed these two and their staff going far beyond what had been requested. They leave clients, venues and this planner very happy.

Oh, and the lemonade, make sure you try their "Peppered Lemonade," it is truly beyond words!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: